This statistic is based on the ranking of schools based on the proportion of all A Level grades achieved which are grades A* – B in STEM subjects. Over two-thirds of students studying STEM subjects with us achieve A*-B grades.
- An interview with Ella Kyle: How the Oxbridge Pathway sparked the inspiration to study Earth Sciences at Oxford University
- An interview with Jodie Grace-Smith: How CSMS ‘fate’ led her to Chemical Engineering
- An interview with Alfie Baker: How peer-led culture and academic experiences prepared him for university life
- An interview with Sarah Pengelly: how CSMS research projects helped secure a successful future
- An interview with CSMS Alumni Betty Coupland: Studying Medicine at King’s College London